Let us face it; the awkwardness of requesting permission to record during a zoom session is a little much. Whether for a lecture or a meeting, you most likely want to screen record for future purposes, but not at the expense of interrupting and alerting all the meeting participants that you are doing so. Thankfully, some online screen recorder allow you to screen record without asking permission or alerting everyone that you are recording your screen.
One such tool is the iTop Screen Recorder. This screen recorder is an excellent app that works great for desktops, but it also gives you the option to just record without downloading or installing the app. Seamless, right? It is a fast and easy solution that you can access to record your screen whether you are in a zoom meeting, playing a game, or just browsing the internet. And the best part is that it is free! No payments or commitments.
Why You Should Choose iTop Screen Recorder
If you have been searching for a free screen recorder you can access without installing any plugins, this is your solution. Also, The online iTop Screen Recorder is completely free and safe to use. You don’t have to worry about malware or the safety of your recording. It is readily accessible and suitable for any desktop internet browser.
Here are a few things you should know about this online screen recorder
- It records your entire screen with audio in 480p and saves it as a screen recording.
- You can access this free tool up to two times a day. Do note that screen recordings are saved with a watermark.
If you want to bypass this and explore more formatting settings that allow you to record in different video and audio formats, in higher quality, and edit your watermarks, you should download the iTop Screen Recorder desktop app. With the app, you can record for as long as you want and even choose what parts of the screen you are recording. This screen recorder also has a video editing option to help make your recording compact and presentable.
How to Use the iTop Online Screen Recorder to Record Zoom Meetings
This online screen recorder has several winning features that will help you record your zoom meetings, tutorials, and screens. You can choose which audio source to use, whether your device microphone or the system audio. This tool will be helpful for you if you are also presenting and would like to record for viewing later, as it allows you to record via webcam too.
Record your screen online for free with these simple steps:
- Access the online screen recorder via the link
- Set up your recording preferences. You can decide to record the audio from your device or connect your microphone.
- Using the webcam options, you can also record your face and the screen. You will need to grant permission for your microphone and camera.
- You get to choose the recording mode. You will be shown a tab that allows you to select between your entire screen and the zoom window.
- Once you are ready, your zoom meeting will record after a countdown, and you can pause, stop and save the recording as you desire.
The iTop online screen recorder is the best tool to solve the problem how to record Zoom meeting for free without downloading any software or alerting meeting participants that you are recording.