secure Cloud so you can choose a provider that reliably guards your business interests.Moving workflow to the Cloud provides many benefits for businesses, including ease of collaboration and access to multiple applications. However, without proper protection of cloud-based infrastructure; the company’s activities may become vulnerable to fraudsters and be subjected to external attacks. Find out what distinguishes
Elements of Business Cloud Environments That Need ProtectionIn addition to the clouds infrastructure, which often attacked by malicious actors, two other components of the cloud environment are critical:
- Applications that you use in your workflow or that are needed to keep your online business running.
- Data that includes both internal company data and consumer data that the company collects in the process of communicating with them.
What Makes a Cloud SecureTo avoid accidental or intentional data leaks, as well as many types of cyber threats, the famous Cloud service provider G-Core uses many protective measures:
- Advanced detection algorithms;
- Scrubbing hardware;
- L3, L4, L7 DDoS Protection;
- Real-time alerts about all suspicious activities, including DDoS attacks, etc.