Apple Pay’s triumphant march – This is how the payment service is conquering online casinos!
Apple launched its payment service on the US market in 2014. Since December 11, 2017, Canadian customers have also been able to use the service. Despite being on the market for a relatively short time, Apple Pay has managed to catapult itself into the elite circle of industries. The payment service is represented across the board and experiences a high level of acceptance in all areas. This is not least due to Apple’s generally high presence.
Apple Pay enables fast and easy payments – both analog and digital. In the supermarket, at the gas station or in the drugstore, payments can be made wirelessly via iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch. On the Internet, the payment service acts as an e-wallet. To ensure that everything works smoothly, the user’s own credit or debit card must be deposited with the bank in advance. It serves as the source of payment.
Casinos with Apple Pay
Apple Pay is even present in industries that tend to fly under the radar in the public perception. For example, the payment service is becoming increasingly relevant in online gambling. The number of Apple Pay Casinos Canada is steadily increasing – as can be seen at spielbank.com.de.
The US tech giant’s payment service is on a triumphant march within the digital gambling landscape. Both established and new providers allow their customers to deposit via Apple Pay. The following list shows which online casinos are among the best of their kind:
- Bonus up to $1,000
- 125 free spins
- renowned providers
- generous bonuses
- fast payouts
- 75 percent on the first deposit
- bonus up to $1.000
- casino & sports betting
- high welcome bonus
- accepts cryptocurrencies
- 200 percent on the first deposit
- bonus up to $700over 3,000 games
- Bonuses for new and existing customers
- low minimum deposit of ten dollars
- 100 percent on the first deposit
- bonus up to $100
- 100 free spins
- fast payout
- extensive game offer
- license of the MGA
Online casinos with Apple Pay: What to look out for?
Not all online casinos are the same. The digital gambling market is now so diversified that the sheer number of providers can be overwhelming. While not every single platform on the web offers Apple’s payment service, the number is nevertheless steadily increasing. Of course, this raises the question of what matters when it comes to choosing a provider. Basically, an online casino has to be of high quality in different areas in order to even be considered for registration:
- Security: first and foremost, it is important to play exclusively in safe and reputable online casinos. For this reason, attention must be paid to a valid gambling license. It is essential that the license comes from within the Canada. Most providers have a license from Malta, which is considered very safe and impresses with strict regulations.
- Game selection: Top casinos offer their customers a wide selection of games. A provider with Apple Pay should cater to every taste accordingly. Slots, live games, table games – these and other games are part of the basic equipment.
- Customer service: Customer support is also a quality criterion that should not be underestimated. Ideally, the customer service of the respective online casino should be available around the clock. In addition, it must be accessible in different ways – via live chat, e-mail and telephone. A well-structured and clear FAQ section is also part of a competent customer service.
- Payment methods: Even if deposits are ultimately made via Apple Pay, the selection of payment options usually defines the quality of an online casino. Top providers provide other payment options such as Neteller, Skrill or Paysafecard.
Apple Pay in the online casino – step by step
Transactions via Apple Pay in online casinos do not require any data from your own credit card or bank – quite unlike many other payment methods. For a successful deposit, however, an account must be opened with Apple Pay in advance. This only takes a few minutes and is very simple. The following instructions provide the necessary overview:
- The first step is to assign a credit or debit card to an iPhone, iPad, Mac or Apple Watch. This also works for multiple devices.
- The next step is to register at an online casino that offers Apple Pay as a payment option.
- In the deposit area, Apple Pay is selected as the payment method and the corresponding amount is entered.
- Once all the necessary data has been entered, the transaction only needs to be confirmed.
- The respective amount is credited to the personal gaming account in the shortest possible time.
What’s in favor of an online casino with Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is considered a very secure payment method and is therefore perfect for the online gambling market. Apple has provided its payment service with various security measures – e.g. Touch ID (fingerprint) and Face ID (iris scan). Accordingly, payments are only possible when the transaction is confirmed via fingerprint or eye test.
Apple does not store any data during transactions. At the same time, data transfers are always handled via the latest SSL encryption. This ensures that third parties and external parties do not have access to the money transfer.
Another major advantage of Apple Pay is the speed of transactions. After depositing money in the online casino of choice, the corresponding amount credited to the personal account in the shortest possible time. Potential delays are mostly due to the online casino itself. Due to the digital infrastructure, the process may be somewhat protracted. However, this is rarely the case with top providers.
The use of Apple Pay is not tied to any costs. At most, fees charged by the user’s own bank or credit card provider. Those who also want to manually set a limit for playing in online casinos can do so via Apple Pay. The payment service itself does not specify an upper limit.
Payout via Apple Pay
Online casinos with Apple Pay in principle only bring advantages. However, those who would also like to make a payout via the payment method will unfortunately be disappointed. Currently, transactions can only be made in one direction. You should be aware of this if you want to use the payment option via Apple. However, there are good and fast alternatives that make the small disadvantage forgettable.