How To Track The Call History And Messages Of Android Phones?
How to Track Call and SMS With Flexispy? How can parents check text messages on Android? How To Track The Call History And Messages?
Digitalization and technology have undoubtedly introduced new avenues for the development and growth of your kids. However, on the flip side, they have their limitations. With mobile phones becoming essential for kids in this era, being responsible parents, we have to check on the content and messages shared on their smartphones. So if you, too, happen to figure out such issues of how to track a phone and monitor call history and text messages on their android devices, you are at the right place.
Here, we will discuss How To Track The Call History and various text messages and call history steps for Android.
How can parents check text messages on Android?
Social messaging and networking apps have become an essential mode of communication these days. Moreover, with easy availability and access, the messaging apps can connect your kid to the entire wide world- known and the unknown. So, to ensure that your growing kids do not get involved in unwanted traps or abuse, it is integral to keep checking their text messages and call history. This way, one will know what and whom your child is talking about and put a stop on them if you sense anything suspicious or wrong.
FamiSafe is an ideal parental control app to monitor the kid’s Android device. Using the application, you can perform various functions like monitoring your device, controlling applications, filtering the internet, and blocking inappropriate YouTube videos. Moreover, you can review instant alerts when the application detects text messages comprising risky keywords.
- Allows incognito website history tracking
- Pornographic sites get automatically blocked.
- Allows setting an allowlist and blocklist for websites
- Apps can be chucked and blocked, and you can set the daily time limit.
- Monitor text messages and call history on leading social media applications with keyword alerts.
- Detecting porn images.
- Location Tracking & Geo-fencing
- Web Filtering
- Screen Time Limit & Schedule
- App Blocker & App Activity Report
- YouTube Video Blocker
- Explicit Content & Suspicious Photos Detection
This is yet another name in the list of some of the best parental control apps that can facilitate tracking messages and call history on Android phones. Compatible with Android devices, the application offers 24/7 support and tracks all messaging apps, including Snapchat, WhatsApp, Tinder, FB messenger, and various others.
- The app enables you to read messages on your kids’ device, including received, sent, as well as deleted ones.
- You can also monitor the sent and received texts on their social media accounts like Facebook, Snapchat, WhatsApp, etc.
- GPS tracking is also enabled on the device.
- Checking the chronological log on your kid’s phone.
- Allows the URLs visited by your child.
- All videos and photos can also be monitored
Compatible with Android tablets and smartphones, PhoneSheriff is one of the decent apps to keep a check on your child’s phone and messages. You can also monitor all types of messages and get alerts for custom activities using the application.
- Enables you to monitor all sent and received messages
- Allows setting limits for data usages
- Facilitates blocking phone numbers and apps unsafe for them
- Allows device locking for a specific amount of time like bedtime or study
- Allows checking your kid’s real-time location and activities
How to Track Call and SMS With Flexispy
Know that FlexiSpy is a powerful call SMS tracker tool that allows you to spy on your target device’s insight for keeping the family and business entirely safe. It is also compatible with every device.
For tracking calls
Step 1: Create a FlexiSpy account and then log in to your account
Step 2: Continue with the installation wizard guide and then opt for a respective phone.
Step 3: Post the following, go for the steps of the installation wizard and then enter the activation code. Click OK after that.
Step 4: Travel through the Control Center and then click on Live Controls.
Step 5: In this step, move towards enabling call interception.
Step 6: Make sure that all the options under Global Options are checked.
Step 7: Now, it’s the right time to go to Bugging Controls and then enter target numbers.
Step 8: Once your target number is entered, click on sync. Post that, you will receive messages for your target number every time they call. You can mute your phone while intercepting the call. If you fail to do that, your voice can be heard.
It is essential to know that you can view the entire call log by going to the calls tab of the device in the control panel.