How to Look Stylish in Salwar Suit for Wedding in 2023
If you want to get a stylish look in a salwar suit then the best way to do this is by resorting to the recent trends. There are several latest trendy stylish salwar suits that can be chosen to get a wedding suit. These suits are available in various designs that suit every wedding occasion. However, be very mindful in choosing the design that suits your personality. In this article, we have discussed the different stylish salwar suit set designs.
Stylish Look in Salwar Suit for Women
Also, There are a plethora of designs that help in getting a stylish look in salwar suit. Go through the section below to know about some of the designs and patterns.
GotaPatti Tier Suit
GotaPatti work is a traditional Rajasthani embroidery technique which uses gold or silver gota patti to create intricate designs. Also, This is a perfect choice for a wedding as it helps to achieve that elegant and sophisticated look. Additionally, the tiered pattern helps to add a unique dimension to the outfit. You can pair the suit set with traditional jwellery and a pair of comfortable heels or juttis to complete the stylish salwar suit.
Chanderi is a lightweight fabric which is made using cotton, zari and silk. These are perfect for weddings due to the sheen and charm they add to the whole outfit. made These come with subtle and intricate embroidery work that helps add a glam touch making them perfect for festive occasions. One can choose a chanderi suit based on their colour choice and pattern.
Chanderi Sharara Suit
If you are looking to get a stylish look then you should opt for a chanderi sharara set. However, These suits are a perfect blend of modern and traditional styles. Also, Sharara sets often feature intricate embroidery work adding a touch of elegance and style. Also, These suits can be paired with traditional jwellery or a pair of juttis to complete the look.
Bandhej a traditional tie-and-dye technique that used widely in the state of Rajasthan. It is traditionally used in weddings due to the vibrancy and pop of colour it adds. Also, These come in various patterns like hand embroidered, zari work or gota patti work. You can pair your Bandhej suit with a chandbalis and a pair of heels for a comfortable look.
Handwork suits is the perfect outfit for a wedding due to the magnificent handwork it comes with. These suits are craft by fine artsmen to suit every function or event. Also, The detailed embroidery done over the suit makes you stand out in the crowd. You can style this suit with hoop earrings and platform heels to look stylish in a salwar suit.
How to Look Stylish in Salwar Suit
Salwar suits are versatile and comfortable garment pieces that have been widely used in wedding functions. These can be styled in different ways to look stylish. Here are some tips that should be followed when wearing a stylish salwar suit.
- Never neglect the fit of the salwar suit. Always go for a fit that flatters your body type and does not look vague. An ill-fitted suit will ruin your entire look irrespective of it stylish design.
- You can experiment with a lot of colours for creating a unique look. You can opt for bold and bright colours for the night function and pastel and lighter shades for the day function. Also, Choosing shades in accordance with the weather condition also helps one achieve a fun and lively look.
- A well-chosen layer of accessories can make or break the game for you. However, be mindful of the jwellery type you are choosing. You can opt for statement jwellery, a layered necklace, and earrings to glam up your outfit.
- You can mix and match different pieces to create a unique and stylish look for weddings. Also, For example, you can pair a simple chikankari kurta set with a red bandhej dupatta to create a unique and stylish look in salwar suit.
If you find this article insightful then do share it with your friends who might be looking for stylish salwar suits. You can also visit the official website of Aachho and browse their latest collection.
1. How to get a stylish look in salwar suit?
Ans. You can look stylish in a salwar suit by opting for a trendy design.
2. How to look classy in a salwar suit?
Ans. However, Go for a well-fitted suit embossed with traditional embroidery or zari designs to achieve a stylish look.
3. What are the top salwar suit designs?
Ans. Top salwar suit designs are the Chanderi suit, Bandhej suit, Handwork suit, and Chanderi sharara suit.
4. What kind of accessories should one wear with a stylish salwar suit?
Ans. One should wear accessories like layered necklaces, chandbalis, stud earrings, bangles etc.