How to Remove Watermark from PDF
Watermarks are a confidential way of protecting documents, but there might be times when you may have to remove them from your PDFs. Access to the right tool is vital when doing such tasks; that’s when SwifDoo PDF comes into the picture.
The software is the ultimate tool for handling PDFs and comes with features created to make your life easier. So you do not have to worry about getting stuck when it comes to your PDFs because, with SwifDoo’s PDF user-friendly interface and helpful features, you can work fast and without worry. For those who are wondering how to remove Watermark from PDF with SwifDoo PDF, we have all the easy methods to make your life easy.
A watermark is a hidden image or text that can be found on almost all types of documents. It is usually used to mark ownership of the document, to prevent unauthorized use, and to prevent the document from being used in a way that could violate copyright law.
Watermarks are typically visible only when viewed at certain angles or in certain light conditions. They are primarily used by publishers and distributors of printed materials in order to prevent counterfeiting and piracy of their products.
If you are wondering how to remove the Watermarks from your documents promptly, then we have three quick and easy methods of carrying out the task. Find out how to Remove Signature from PDF in just a few steps!
Apart from advertisements, publishers also use watermarks to protect their intellectual property. But with the help of SwifDoo PDF, you can remove Watermark on your images and videos directly.
SwifDoo PDF is a free online tool that can remove watermarks on content. It has a simple interface that helps in making immediate changes. Use the step-by-step guide to remove the Watermark or e-signatures from your PDFs directly.
Start by downloading and launching Swifdoo PDF on your devices.
Upload your PDF document on the tool and then click on the Advanced tab.
You can then click on the Watermark and then click on the remove button.
This way, you can quickly get rid of it from your PDF documents.
Now download your document without the Watermarks and use it as you will.
The second best option, in this case, can be to extract the PDF text and then paste it on a file to create a new PDF. If you are someone who wants to avoid going through the hassle of removing watermarks, Then the best way is to convert it. Swifdoo PDF supports the following programs: Word, PPT, image, CAD, HTML, TXT, Excel, and so many others.
The easiest way to extract all the text is to convert it TXT. The conversion takes a matter of few seconds, and you can follow the steps we have mentioned below for a smooth modification:
- Install and launch the SwifDoo PDF and then open the PDF file on your PCs.
- Now click on the Convert > PDF to TXT option displayed on SwifDoo PDF.
- It will only take a few seconds to finish the conversion process.
- Now click on Open File to open a new window, where the converted TXT file will appear.
- This will contact the text you can copy and paste on a new PDF document without any Watermarks.
SwifDoo PDF is a top-rated product known mainly for the PDF program through which you can make changes and convert your PDFs. If you plan to remove the watermarks from your PDF file, you can start by converting it to a Word file, delete the signature/watermark from there, and then save it as a PDF file again. We have a step-by-step guide here to help you out:
- Start by downloading and installing SwifDoo PDF on your laptops, then launch the program.
- Then open the PDF document protected by a digital signature or a watermark.
- Now click on the PDF to Word option on your tab and then click on Convert.
- The next step is to open the word document and remove the signature.
- You can do that by right-clicking on the Watermark and then selecting Delete.
- This will remove the signature/watermark from your PDFs and clear the document.
- Now save the document as a PDF by exporting it as PDF in the File option in Microsoft Office.
As easy as offline watermark removal is, you can also avail the online watermark removal service. Today, you can get access to tools like SwifDoo PDF, which allow you to clear the signatures from your documents, so it is clean and easier for you to use. The online process is also as smooth as the offline one allowing users to have an excellent experience. You can remove the Watermark online through the following procedure:
- Search for the Swifdoo PDF website by typing it in your URL.
- Now click on the Edit PDF option, which allows you to upload your PDF documents online to make the necessary changes.
- Import your PDFs from Google Drive or your local folder.
- After you have uploaded the PDF, click on the Watermark and then click Remove.
- Now click on the download option, and the PDF will be downloaded without signatures and watermarks.
Editing PDFs can sometimes be a hassle, especially if you are not very tech-savvy. That’s when tools like SwifDoo PDF make your life easier! You can now quickly download and launch SwifDoo PDF on your PCs and make all necessary changes to the PDF files. Now edit, convert it to different files, and extract the text. All of this is possible through SwifDoo PDF in just a few seconds.