Top 3 Reasons Why Node.js is so Popular
Choosing a framework for developing sites is often a difficult task for organizers. In many cases, a strong choice comes in the form of the Node.js platform. In this article, we shall take a look at the key Node.js advantages. Generally, we recommend trying out the Node.js development services to advance your firm.
What is Node.js?
- Node.js features a strong set of services around itself in the form of its community projects. Node.js Package Manager (NPM) features more than 1 million packages in the current conditions.
What Node.js is used for
Node.js has a wide set of uses in the modern world. Above all, it finds uses in the following sectors:
- Social media creation: Node.js is commonly used for platforms such as Linkedin.
- Financial analytics websites: Yahoo Finance, which gives many graphical representations of stock-related data, utilizes Node.js today.
Generally, any platform that seeks to work with a large number of simultaneous connections can greatly benefit from the utilization of Node.js. Asynchronous capabilities of Node help in this regard.
3 Reasons Why Node.js is So Popular
Generally, several main reasons for the popularity of Node.js exist today. They include the following factors:
- Performance/speed of development is perfect: Node.js is not the fastest solution out there. If you write a back-end in C, it’ll most definitely be faster. The problem is that such development can take much more time. Maintenance costs would also rise. Node.js gives a chance to develop at a low cost and spend minimal time on code.
- High extensibility: a tremendous number of packages in NPM can help you develop fast. You can add more than a million various user modifications available absolutely for free on the platform today.
All in all, Node.js is a great platform. Using it, you can save a lot of time on your development work. A good idea, in this regard, is to use the help of professionals such as KeenEthics, who can help you with choosing optimal development patterns.